How to build release Coevery with SourceCode

Mar 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Dear, team.
Right now I have a full source code of this proj, and I want to rebuild it and build release. But when I do it, I get a issue of Coevery.Services project:

The "Microsoft.VisualStudio.ServiceModel.Validation.ConfigValidationTask" task could not be loaded from the assembly Microsoft.VisualStudio.ServiceModel.Core, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35. Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.ServiceModel.Core, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.

Please help me, how I can fix it?

Thanks,
hongnguyenx
Apr 11, 2013 at 5:29 AM
(Not coordinador nor developer response. Just a follower who has allready compiled it)

Hi hongnguyenx,

I compiled Coevery for first time last month and I think I had such problem (or similar) too. I'm not sure but, as exposed in other discussions, your problem may be solved by installing DevExpress Trial Version on your pc.

After that, Devexpress will appear in your Visual Studio Toolbar. I also know that de Coevery Team wanted to add DevExpress binary files to avoid the need of DevExpress installation (it's non free software) but I don't know if it has already been done.

I hope this small explanation will be usefull for you.

Good luck!