Welcome to Coevery

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Welcome to try Coevery!

Please feel free to report any problem here, we would try to reply you ASAP.

Aug 31, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Can you please post the full SQL script, there seems to be a make table structure script missing?

Coordinator
Sep 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
phantomman wrote:

Can you please post the full SQL script, there seems to be a make table structure script missing?

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please use the lateset version? It includes a sample database.

Sep 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Edited Sep 2, 2012 at 3:42 AM

hi Chanva,

I can not get the solution build successfully.

could you provide the correct version for CABDevExpress.ExtensionKit?

Error 5 The type or namespace name 'RibbonWindowSmartPartInfo' does not exist in the namespace 'CABDevExpress.SmartPartInfos' (are you missing an assembly reference?) \Coevery.Win.Common\Core\DetailLayoutView.Designer.cs 33 79 Coevery.Win.Common

Another thing is that WorkItemExtensionAttribute does not have Name and Dependency properties 

Error 5 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' does not contain a definition for 'Name' and no extension method 'Name' accepting a first argument of type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Coevery.Win.Infrastructure\Services\DependentModuleLoaderService.cs 295 50 Coevery.Win.Infrastructure
Error 6 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' does not contain a definition for 'Dependency' and no extension method 'Dependency' accepting a first argument of type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Coevery.Win.Infrastructure\Services\DependentModuleLoaderService.cs 296 74 Coevery.Win.Infrastructure

Thank!

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM
chanva wrote:
phantomman wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please use the lateset version? It includes a sample database.

Hi,

The database attached will not restore to SQL Server 2012. Please can you post the full SQL Script for the database from creation to finish.

Kind regards,

Gary

Coordinator
Sep 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Edited Sep 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your feedback again.

I have uploaded a new script for you to create the demo database.  Please go to download page and you will see it there.

Best regards

Sword

Form Nova Software

Coordinator
Sep 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Edited Sep 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
ctthang wrote:

hi Chanva,

I can not get the solution build successfully.

could you provide the correct version for CABDevExpress.ExtensionKit?

Error 5 The type or namespace name 'RibbonWindowSmartPartInfo' does not exist in the namespace 'CABDevExpress.SmartPartInfos' (are you missing an assembly reference?) \Coevery.Win.Common\Core\DetailLayoutView.Designer.cs 33 79 Coevery.Win.Common

Another thing is that WorkItemExtensionAttribute does not have Name and Dependency properties 

Error 5 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' does not contain a definition for 'Name' and no extension method 'Name' accepting a first argument of type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Coevery.Win.Infrastructure\Services\DependentModuleLoaderService.cs 295 50 Coevery.Win.Infrastructure
Error 6 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' does not contain a definition for 'Dependency' and no extension method 'Dependency' accepting a first argument of type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WorkItemExtensionAttribute' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Coevery.Win.Infrastructure\Services\DependentModuleLoaderService.cs 296 74 Coevery.Win.Infrastructure

Thank!

Hi ctthang

DevExpress v11.2.11 is required to compile the source code,  could you please check if it exists in your computer?

If not, please install it first, you can get it from here: DevExpress v11.2.11

Sword

From Nova Software

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Edited Sep 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM
caoxiangkun wrote:

Hi ctthang

DevExpress v11.2.11 is required to compile the source code,  could you please check if it exists in your computer?

Hi,

Yes I have.

I try to open the solution with VS 2010, 3 projects under Blocks folder are not available. There is no CAB folder under "packages"

Did I get something wrong with Nuget ?

To replace, I downloaded dlls, added references and got that errors.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hi Guys

Thank you for the Database script. The database was created without issue.

However, I still cannot get the program to run, missing references etc..... also some of the Windows Service files seem to be missing.. No .cs files, therefore rendering the whole application useless as it requires this service?

I think it would be better if you created an install application so this can be tested without issue, this is making this program look disjointed. There is too much going wrong?

kind regards,
Gary

Coordinator
Sep 5, 2012 at 1:21 AM
phantomman wrote:

Hi Guys

Thank you for the Database script. The database was created without issue.

However, I still cannot get the program to run, missing references etc..... also some of the Windows Service files seem to be missing.. No .cs files, therefore rendering the whole application useless as it requires this service?

I think it would be better if you created an install application so this can be tested without issue, this is making this program look disjointed. There is too much going wrong?

kind regards,
Gary

Sorry for inconvenience.  The application is using the DevExpress controls. Before we were just using the trial version, so that we didn't put the assemblies in the package.  For now, we have purchased a license, so we will update the package with the DevExpress assemblies. 

Maybe you could download a trial version of DevExpress to try Coevery now.

Sep 5, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Hi Guys

I already have DevExpress 12.1 running with Visual Studio 2012. The controls are not the issue. The issue is that there seems to be code missing from the service solution.

As I said before, I think it would be better/easier if you created an install package so this can be tested without issue. There seems to be, at the moment, way to many issues making this look bad; which is a shame as the CRM looks promising? I would like to have tested it without error but sadly this is not the case.

Please fix these issues and preferably create an install package.

kind regards,
Gary

Sep 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Hi Guys

I still can't get this to work? Do you have a test server we can point the application to or do you have a video showing the setup process?

Many thanks,

Coordinator
Sep 26, 2012 at 12:57 AM
phantomman wrote:

Hi Guys

I still can't get this to work? Do you have a test server we can point the application to or do you have a video showing the setup process?

Many thanks,

Could you please send your email?  So we can assign a developer to help to install the Coevery.

Sep 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi every one. I have one question.

Why i try run entity. I want change column name in  entity contract then click refresh button. Error can not found object entity. You can give me full script data object entity.

Thanks

Sep 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Hi everyone . I have found error.

When i try edit coulmn from DefaultView entity  then save . Error show

{"The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint \"FK_EntityRelationshipRole_EntityRelationship\". The conflict occurred in database \"Coevery\", table \"dbo.Metadata_EntityRelationshipRole\", column 'EntityRelationshipId'.\r\nThe statement has been terminated."}

method

public void SaveEntity(Entity entity, bool isAdd)

/